PCT3 SeriesPulse Cooling Technology Dehumidifying Dryer
The PCT3 Series dehumidifying dryer is designed with advanced energy control technology offering one of the most energy efficient dryers available on the market today. Using the proven PCT2 drying platform, PCT3 offers a closed loop drying system with minimal footprint, low dewpoint and a stable, steady performance throughout the entire drying cycle. In addition, the PCT3 features an adaptive energy optimizer, a regeneration heat recovery system and an automatic cooling water control valve for significant additional energy savings.
The unique closed loop design permits immediate start-up after extended dryer shut-down. No dry cycling required.
Temperature range from 120ºF to 375ºF. Throughput up to 4,000PPH.
Simple, yet powerful FOCUS controls provide effortless access to the next generation in energy-managed drying technology!
● Average dewpoint to -100ºF while maintaining flatline resin temperature profiles
● Automatically adjusts to production and environmental variables
● Regeneration heat recovery system saves energy and provides the lowest room heat emissions of any dryer
● Extends processing time on the active desiccant bed for up to 24 hours before change over
● Predictive desiccant regeneration for optimum energy management
● Variable speed blower control automatically adjusts to maintain optimal air flow
● Water saver valve minimizes use of cooling water needed for return air cooling to the optimum performance
● FOCUSmax touch screen control
● Gas, electric or duel utilities available