N17 series - small size granulators
The N17 Series granulators are designed for being in operation just beside the press (injection and blow moulding). Consists of six standard models, over 50 versions available and two rotor designs.
Cutting chamber: ø 170 mm
• Designed for beside the press operation (injection and blow moulding).
• Six standard models, over 50 versions available.
• Two rotor design available.
• Reversible hopper.
• Slow rotor speed (100-135-210-250 RPM).
• Automatic belt tension device.
• Lateral end discs which turn with the rotor.
• Standard screen in stainless steel.
• IP55 control cabinet and electrical motor.
• Quick opening and easy cleaning.
• Noise level largely within European norms EN 12012-1 appendix A
• Blow moulding
• Small wastes from purgings and castings
• Tubes and profiles with small diameter