Vortex Shutoff ValvesPneumatic Slide Valve
The Vortex Shut-off Valve is a pneumatic slide valve that is used primarily as a positive, airtight, sealing device. Some of the most common usages are to seal the discharge throat of large, high pressure drop, drying hopper or on the discharge throat of vacuum chambers when an air tight throat seal is needed to support the operational parameters of the vacuum conveying application.
● Positive sealing for vacuum, pressure, or gravity type systems
● Pneumatic or hand actuated
● Stainless steel material contact points
● Multiple inlet/outlet configurations available
● Lightweight narrow profile for ease of installation