Una-Dyn's Integrated Systems Group can assist you, whether you're building a new production facility or expanding an existing one! With over 40 years experience in the plastics processing industry, ISG is ready to assist you with all your design, building, and installation needs or with equipment integration to optimize an existing plant system.
From initial planning through start-up, with a commitment to follow-up support and service, we provide advanced engineering, design expertise, components and controls that are energy efficient, technically superior and perform to meet the many challenging needs of the plastics processors today.
MATERIAL HANDLING SYSTEMS
● Railcar Unloading
● Material Conveying
● Blending & Feeding
● Drying Systems
A master plan is developed through consultation and evaluation of existing or new project needs to optimize productivity and profitability of your operation. We provide comprehensive packages that include plan drawings, audits, utility drawings and diagrams that clearly demonstrate a desire for partnership in a vision for future success.
PLANT LAYOUT & DESIGN
● System Master Plan
● Individual Machine Group Layouts
● Accessibility/Clearance Audits
● Multi-Level Mezzanine Layouts
● Utilities Drawings
● System Field Wiring Diagrams
● Orthographic Plant Modeling
We provide project utility schedules, installation checklists and maintenance schedules that will assist you in decision making processes that are crucial to project success. Project realistic time-lines, solicit estimates that accurately reflect project demands and assess future maintenance needs.
PLANT LAYOUT & DESIGN
● Master Utilities Schedule
● Project Bill of Material
● Project Schedules
● Installation Work-Scope Checklist
● System Maintenance Schedule
EXPERIENCED INSTALLATION CREWS
● Crane & Rigging Equipment Selection & Rental
● Site Preparation
● OSHA Guideline Compliant
Installation that is smooth and proper - the first time! We have expertise and experience invested in each installation team for the assurance of an experience that is exceptional and professional.
● On and Off-site Systems and Equipment Training
● Technical Assistance (by phone or in the field)
● Customized Preventative Maintenance Programs
● Advanced Control and Monitoring Software